Click on any of the links to view the webpage for more information.
Analyze and Adjust an Estimate's Material List
* Group By
* Price Source (View Webpage)
* Quantities / Additional Costs (View Webpage)
* Replace Duplicate UPC Number (View Webpage)
* Replace Material (View Webpage)
Direct Cost tabs are where you select the following direct costs. Whatever you have selected can be saved as default. This will cause each project estimate to load the values that were saved as default.
* Select the Jobsite Employees that will be working in the field for this estimate.
* Account for all Additional Labor Tasks, other than installing material, that the jobsite employees will be paid to do to.
* Misc. Direct Job Expenses, such as Permits and inspection fees.
* Tools. For every project that you are awarded, you are going to eventually burn out your tools. Many of these tools can be very expensive. You have the ability to use a small percentage of direct labor cost to save the money that you will spend to replace your jobsite tools.
* Subcontracts. If you need to hire a company to perform subcontract labor, such as cut and remove asphalt.
* Performance Bond. This allows you to add a performance bond to commercial and industrial projects.
One-On-One Free Training by TurboBid's Founder & CEO
That's why I'm extending an invitation to you to schedule a free one-on-one training session with me.
During this session, we can set up your employees and their burden rate per hour costs. We can also set up your overhead costs via the Overhead Calculator.
We can go through any questions or concerns you have and address them together. Simply click on the following link to schedule your session: https://go.oncehub.com/TurboBid
We genuinely care about your success, and we want to ensure that TurboBid becomes an invaluable tool for your estimating needs. So, don't hesitate to reach out and take advantage of this opportunity.
I wanted to share some exciting news about TurboBid that I think will make your life a whole lot easier.
One of the standout features of TurboBid is the take-off screen. With this tool, you can quickly enter material quantities, saving you valuable time. But here's where it gets really interesting - you can break down the take-off by individual rooms or locations. Imagine the impression you'll make on your customers when you submit a quantity take-off report organized by room or location. It's like being a rock star in the construction industry!
Now, here's where TurboBid takes things up a notch. We've integrated with Planswift on-screen take-off software. This means you can measure lengths for conduits, wiring, and cables with incredible speed and accuracy. Plus, TurboBid effortlessly adds up the total number of switches, receptacles, light fixtures, and more.
After you are awarded a project, you can quickly generate a material purchase order for your supply house.
* The Purchase Order Information, such as the PO #, the date to be delivered, and the Job Phase will be displayed.
* The Material Vendor Information, such as the Vendor Name and Address, the name of your inside sales person, their email address and phone # will be displayed.
* Delivery Information, such as Delivery Date, Delivery Address, the person's name to receive delivery, their phone number, and any notes will be displayed.
The Purchase Order settings allow you to:
* Select the Estimate.
* Select the Material Screen's Order Group.
* Select the Price Source. This can be either the List Price or TurboBid Price or Your Vendor Pricing.
* Select the Job Phase.
* Enter a Purchase Order #.
* Select the Delivery Date.
* Deliver to your Shop, the Jobsite, or a Different Destination.
* Add any notes to the Purchase Order.
* Display the Vendor SKU #.
* Display Pricing.
* Display Pictures of the items.
The material screen is extremely helpful.
* It displays a Picture of every item in the estimate.
* Every item has a Detailed Description.
* If an item has a Minimum Quantity that must be ordered, it will display the package quantity, along with a warning symbol. If you click on the warning symbol, it will change the Order Quantity to reflect the minimum order.
* The Order Quantity Is displayed. If you have enough of the item in stock, you can change the order quantity to zero.
* The Order Cost Is displayed for each item.
* If an item is included in the estimate that you will never use on a different jobsite, and if you must order a minimum quantity, the additional cost between the order quantity and the minimum purchase will be displayed. You can check the Add Cost checkbox to add the additional cost to the estimate.
* The Default Price Source will be displayed. You can set the Default Price Source in the item editor. This can be either the List Price, TurboBid Price, Lowest Vendor Price, or a Default Vendor. You can reset the Default Price Source in the material screen for every item in the estimate. You can also select one of your vendors.
* The Bid Quantity is displayed for each item.
* The Unit Price is displayed for each item.
* The Bid Cost is displayed for each item. Bid Quantity multiplied by the Unit Price.
* The Manufacturer is displayed for each item.
* The Catalog # is displayed for each item.
* The UPC # is displayed for each item.
* The Job Phase is displayed for each item.
* The Unit Labor Hours are displayed for each item.
* The Bid Labor Hours are displayed for each item.
Residential Electrical Estimating
* Customer's Estimating Service Email (View Webpage)
* Residential Electric Estimates for TurboBid Owners (View Webpage)
* When We Complete an Residential Estimate (View Webpage)
You've got questions. TurboBid has answers!
TurboBid's Bid Package
* Add a New Item to Your Database (View Webpage)
* Assembly Specification Filter (View Webpage)
* Display Options (View Webpage)
* Folder Tree and Grid View (View Webpage)
* Import a List of Material (View Webpage)
* Item Editor (View Webpage)
* Item Specification Filter (View Webpage)
* Items & Assemblies (View Webpage)
* Material Price Updates (View Webpage)
* Supply House Price Update Files (View Webpage)
* Supply House Vendor Filter (View Webpage)
* Supply House's That Provide Material Price Update Files (View Webpage)
* Synchronization with Cloud (View Webpage)
* Trade Service Tra-Ser For Electrical (View Webpage)
* Trade Service Tra-Ser For Plumbing (View Webpage)
* TurboCloud Assemblies (View Webpage)
* Weekly Price Updates (View Webpage)
What is TurboBid Good For?
TurboBid works great for estimating in the residential and light commercial sectors. Whether you are looking for estimates for new construction, remodeling work, service work, or even flat rate pricing, we have got you covered.
At TurboBid, we take pride in delivering accurate and reliable estimates for all your electrical and plumbing needs. Our team of experienced professionals is well-versed in handling a wide range of projects, from small residential renovations to light commercial ventures. We understand the importance of quality workmanship and timely completion, and we strive to exceed our clients' expectations in every project we undertake.
With our flat rate pricing, you can have peace of mind knowing that you won't have to worry about any hidden costs or surprises along the way. We believe in transparency and providing our clients with a clear understanding of the costs involved from the beginning.
Thank you for considering TurboBid. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and provide top-notch electrical and plumbing estimating services.
* Company Overhead Calculator (View Webpage)
* Employee Labor Burden Wizard (View Webpage)
* Employee Wizard (View Webpage)
* Employees and Burden Groups (View Webpage)